Introducing VirtualBrowser for Chrome
It's here! The VirtualBrowser for Chrome App for iPad brings the power of the full 'desktop version' Google Chrome browser to your iOS device -- including all the features you've been missing in Safari or other native browsers for iPad:
Flash on iPad
|➢ Club Penguin||➢ Bridgebase/ OK Bridge||➢ JibJab|
|➢ WebKinz||➢ Paperless Post||➢ Yahoo Web Hosting|
|➢ BlueMountain||➢ American Greetings||➢ Facebook games like:|
|➢ Farmville2/CityVille||➢ Mafia Wars||➢ Poker ...& many more|
Java on iPad
|➢ Runescape||➢ PartyPoker||➢ Etrade Pro Elite|
|➢ Scottrade||➢ United Unimatic||➢ Gametable ...|
...and many more. VirtualChrome will run most Java, including JAR, JNLP and WebStart, and is a great way to instantly mobilze your corporate / Enterprise Java apps!
Chrome Extensions & Themes on iPad
|➢ Evernote Web Clipper||➢ Evernote Clearly||➢ Adblock Plus|
|➢ Springpad||➢ Lastpass||➢ Xmarks|
|➢ Awesome Screen capture||➢ Amazon Wishlist||➢ Stylish|
|➢ Google Screen capture||➢ Picasa||➢ .... and tons more!|
Browse more, type less: Login with your Google ID and Sync Chrome* bookmarks, history tabs, and more anywhere you use Chrome, right from your iPad, using VirtualBrowser for Chrome App!
Chrome Web Store & Apps on iPad
The native Chrome app from Google doesn't yet run Chrome Web Apps or the Chrome Web Store. Now you can access them directly from your iPad using VirtualBrowser for Chrome, including apps like these:
|➢ Aviary||➢ QuickBooks Online||➢ Google Sites|
|➢ Adobe CreatePDF||➢ Acrobat.com||➢ Formscentral.com|
|➢ Zoho||➢ SlideRocket (Create,edit & host)||...and lots more|
Powerful standard features
- Video Mode makes videos and Flash animations smoother
- Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
- Right-click menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app -sepecific menus
- Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
- Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
- Fully secure: all connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device (its securely stored in your virtual browsing account).
* Premium Option * These two features -- 1) Cloud storage/remembering of your login/settings/bookmarks/history/tabs/extensions etc. and 2) Extended Java (jar and JNLP support) require in-app purchase of Premium Option. Learn more...
How is this possible? Read more about how Xform Computing uses the power of cloud computing to deliver Virtual-Browser for Chrome Learn more...
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.